Monday 11 March 2013

THEATRE REVIEW: Your Place Or Mine? (published on A Younger Theatre)

I've recently started reviewing for A Younger Theatre, which is all very exciting - they offer great opportunities for "the younger generations" to get involved in reviewing and writing about theatre, so take a look if you're not familiar with them. My first review for them was of Your Place Or Mine? at the Ovalhouse Theatre. Suffice to say it was not at all what I expected - and worryingly a friend described my review as "brutally honest", but there were many positives in it, although it was far from perfect. You can judge for yourself by reading my review here: http://www.ayoungertheatre.com/review-your-place-or-mine-ovalhouse-theatre/ And check out the rest of the site while you're there!

More reviews to come soon....


No comments:

Post a Comment